The Waeco Dometic CRX50 Compressor fridge is a built in refrigerator which has a much lower energy consumption than previous models (CR50). The CRX50 also has a removable freezer compartment which is a nice option to have, unlike the previous older models. This means it can be used as a refrigerator or a freezer or even both at the same time.
The capacity of this fridge is 48 Litres which is a fair size especially in a campervan, the fridge is designed to maintain the temperature between 5°c and 7°c.
- New soft touch control panel
- Intelligent electronic control of the compressor speed - up to 25% less energy consumption
- 5 different temperature settings
- Removeable freezer compartment
- 2 stage battery protection
- There is a cut out at the back of the fridge to give a better fit in your campervan
- Bright led interior light with sensor
- Bottle holder, door tray and salad box
- Door latch with lock / venting position to allow air flow while not in use, or to lock when van is in motion.
- Hinging on both sides, you can switch it over easily
- 12 Volt
- Average power consumption: approx. 40 watts
- Material: stainless steel fittings, plastic interior, plastic door frame, body with coated metal frame
- Capacity: 48 Litres
- Weight: 17 kg
- 2 years warranty
- Overall Size: Height: 534mm Width: 380mm Depth: 500mm.
- Recess Without Frame: Height: 534mm Width: 380mm Depth: 447mm.
WAECO Dometic CRX50 Compressor Fridge - Silver
We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days of receiving your order as the majority of orders are dispatched same day or next day. Large orders and all orders that total over £100 will be sent on a next working day service. If you have not received your order within four working days, please contact us and we will be able to provide you with tracking information.
Please be aware that delays can occur due to extreme weather or traffic incidents when it is not possible for our couriers to deliver.
If your parcel is returned to us after the courier has attempted delivery but delivery has not been re-arranged or the parcel has not been collected by the customer, charges will be incurred by the customer for us to dispatch the order again.
Once you have received your order, if you wish to make a return: please contact us either by email or by phone letting us know when you ordered and the delivery postcode of where the item was delivered. Please also let us know why you are wanting to return the item.
We must be notified within 7 working days of the delivery of your parcel that you wish to make a return and the returned item must arrive within the next 7 working days, in order for you to receive a refund.
All items being returned must be sent on either a recorded Royal Mail service or by a courier with an online tracking system - you are required to pay the cost of the return shipping.
All returned items will be inspected prior to any refund being issued - all items must be returned to us in their original (new) condition, in the original packaging.
We will refund your original purchase price less the cost of shipping incurred by ourselves.